Fish Tales LbNA # 12831
|Placed Date||Dec 29 2004|
|Last Update||Jul 23 2012|
This letterbox is located near a public fishing/hunting area in Windsor, CO.
1. At about a center point between Fort Collins, Greeley, and Loveland is where you'll find this town.
2. If traveling east on Hwy 392, you will need to turn right (south) onto County Road 13 at the light.
3. On the left, about a half mile or so down, there will be a sign that says Frank State Wildlife Area with a designated parking area.
4. Park you car, and take the path around to the south side of the lake.
5. Continue walking along the path past a green pipeline marker and sewer manhole on the right.
6. A little farther down, there will be another sewer manhole on the right. Keep going.
7. The trail will come to a Y, and there will be another sewer manhole in the middle of the Y. Take the path to the right.
8. About 50 +/- paces down the path there will be a fallen tree stump on the bank of the river to the right. The box is tucked under a log around this fallen tree stump.
9. If you go past another green pipeline marker and sewer manhole after the 'Y', you've gone too far.
Please attempt to hide the box better than you've found it. This location can draw many people that may not appreciate letterboxing the way we do.
Also, since this is a pretty public place, please be discreet. If you want, you can let me know when you find the box and if it is in good condition. This is also a location for a cache from the website www.geocaching.com. After you are done, check out the other letterboxes in our town.
Planted by Sewnsew.
This box contains a stamp, journal and stamp pad.