Box Of Ants LbNA # 130
|Owner||Baby Bear |
|Placed Date||Feb 2 2003|
|Found By||Giant Eyeball! (Attempted) |
|Last Update||Nov 23 2014 |
Alive and well on 11/12/03
This box was placed on 2-2-03 in Austin, Tx by Ants1. the name of the
box is "box of ants" You will need to do some hiking, will encounter
some rough terrain, and be able to hoist yourself up a rock wall at the
1. A good place to eat soup (its mmm, mmm, good!) on the Barton Creek greenbelt. if you park near a school, you'll be at the closest access point. if you park near a pool you will have to hike farther and may get wet feet!
2. east side of creek, about 180 paces downstream from the top of the
3. look for a dropoff of about 4 feet, look for a "ramp" to get down.
4. 30 paces to the troll's staircase leading into the forest on your right.
5. about twenty five paces from top of staircase, look to your left
6. one of these things is not like the others
7. from here go straight to base of cliff
8. find flat rock at base, about 1 foot tall and 3 to 4 feet wide/long.
you will know its the one if you can see a "curb" to your right.
9. look up.
10. If you see any stone faces you are in the general area. please be very quiet and respectful - you don't want to disturb the troll who made them!