A ta Z LbNA # 14140 (ARCHIVED)
|Placed Date||Apr 1 2005|
1. Your starting place will be at the Nezperce County Museum Sign. (Historical Society 3rd & C street)
2. Head East to KATW FM. Go to the front doors and turn so that you are facing away from the building.
3. You will see a parking lot accross the street. Walk through this parking lot.
4. Find a sign covered with bricks. If you find a picture of parading elephants, you are at the right place.
5. Turn your back on the sign and you will find life size murals to your right and to your left. Take the path between them.
6. Find two blue U.S. Postal Service mailboxes.
7. Standing at the mailboxes, find the building with marble pillars across the street.
8. Go to the building and admire its 100 year old beauty!
9. Go west and walk past the barred trees, turn left and look for the words "Private Parking". Inspect the bricks, remember to look up, down around and perhaps inside. I assure you, you will find the treasure parked there!