Merrow Park LbNA # 1484 (ARCHIVED)
|Placed Date||Apr 28 2003|
|Location||Mansfield Center, CT|
Time: 1 hr
Sponsor: Cock-A-Doodle-Moo 4-H Club
Drive to Merrow Rd. off Rt. 32 north of Rt. 44 and south of Rt. 195. Cross over the railroad tracks and check out the new Hideaway Roadhouse restaurant. The park is on your left just past the restaurant. Park and go to the beginning of the trail.
1. Stand facing #1 and take the wrong path.
2. Go past 17, 16, 15,14,13, and take the road less traveled.
3. Go over the bridge and through the woods, walk past double toothpicks.
4. Make sure you watch your manners in the springtime.
5. Trip trap over the brook and continue along the river.
6. When you come to a fork follow the high road.
7. Look for the capstone 5 ft square, I lie underneath in a rock lair.
8. If you want more of a walk continue on the fields are numerous and the river is long. Other wise head back the way you have come.