Metriona Bicolor LbNA # 15129
|Placed Date||May 17 2005|
|Last Found||Oct 2 2005|
Terrain: Difficult! From the east, a very steep, 2.2 mile hike to the box. Not kid friendly. Dogs allowed. Allow about 3.5 hours round trip. From the west, the hike may be longer (3.1 miles?), but flatter.
Clues: Moderate to Difficult
Directions/Clues: These clues have already been solved. Contact Bill Legrand of South Carolina for the key.
Please see: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RMLetterboxing/ and find metriona.pdf under "files."
- No inkpad or pencil in the box, make sure you bring your own. I suggest bringing gold and black ink.
- Recently, it's been reported that entry restrictions coming from the east have been eased, however, be prepared to be challenged. At a minimum, a picture ID for each person may be required and your car may be subjected to a search. South east may be best if you are allowed entry there. There should be no restrictions coming from the west.
- Respect private/Government property.
- This is at fairly high altitude, come prepared for sudden temperature and weather changes.
- Please do not ask me for additional hints without offering a bribe of unpublished clues, hitchhikers, etc.
- Please email me with notes about the box: firstname.lastname@example.org.