Strictly for the Birds LbNA # 1525
|Placed Date||Apr 12 2003|
|Location||Mount Pleasant, SC|
|Last Found||Jul 12 2012|
Strictly for the Birds
(This is a working name. The actual name is
in the box and on the stamp, but would be a dead-giveaway)
Placed by: Johnny Dingo
Date placed: Apr. 12, 2003
Located in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, Charleston county.
1) Find Mathis Ferry Road and locate the traffic roundabout.
2) Exit the roundabout to the North.
3) The second right will put you in a small parking lot. Park here or nearby.
4) Walk out the NE corner of the lot and turn RIGHT at 137.
5) Walk 146 paces to 4 palm trees and a sign on your left. Take a minute
to read the sign.
6) Walk straight back behind the sign, bearing left, for 184 paces.
7) If you climb 6 steps, the box will be below your feet.
Note: No ink pad or pencil is provided in the box. Please be discreet as
this is often a high foot traffic area.