Anniversary Letterbox LbNA # 17196 (ARCHIVED)
|Placed Date||Aug 7 2005|
In order to find our special letterbox you must:
1) Park at Union Square (located on Main Street)
2) Cross railroad tracks and walk through fence
3) Walk towards the red boxcar (Gertrude Warner Museum)
4) Walk until you reach the fence before the bridge
5) Turn around
6) Walk approximately 7 paces forwards
7) To the left in the bushes, covered by rocks and mud, you will find the Anniversary Letterbox.
8) Please re-hide well
If you have any problems finding our letterbox, pray to the letterboxing gods for immediate assistance.