Bear Am I? LbNA # 21681 (ARCHIVED)
|Placed Date||Apr 24 2006|
|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Planted By||Dem XX Men|
|Last Found||Sep 8 2006|
It's unBEARable! One of San Jose's only bears has forgotten where she BEARied her treasure. She has looked everyBEAR and is now gazing in a BEARy northerly direction, but what she seeks is behind her.
1. Start at her back left leg with your back to the corner.
2. Walk straight towards the lamppost you see.
3. Continue straight on towards the flags.
4. You should end up in the back row of flags, at the one second from your left.
5. Have a seat and catch your breath.
6. Now stan back up and sight back through all the landmarks you passed.
7. Turn 135 degrees to your left.
8. Look for a little brick wall.
9. Look behind the little wall's corner.
Please be discrete and re-hide well. The plants seem to be dying, so the location and clues may eventually change.
--Parking free after 6 p.m. and on weekends if you can find it.
--Pretty much wheelchair and stroller accessible.
--A LOT of homeless folks about; if that makes you uncomfortable, come at a busy time.