2006 Year LbNA # 2331 (ARCHIVED)
|Placed Date||May 2 2003|
|Found By||Jude Found|
|Last Found||Apr 10 2011|
|Last Edited||Nov 10 2015|
Where: Lacy Woods Park is a small located on George Mason and Washington Blvd. There is a playground, basketball hoops, small sports field, bathrooms, and picnic tables.
DIRECTIONS TO Lacy Woods Park:
From West: Take I66 East exit to Glebe road. Turn left and head N. on Glebe road. Take a left on to Washington Blvd (2nd stop light). Turn left on to George Mason Dr; this will be the first traffic light. Park along the street by the Lacy Woods picnic pavilion sign.
From East: Take I66 West exit at Glebe road. Turn Left and head S. on Glebe. Take a Right onto Washington Blvd (1st stop light). Turn left on to George Mason Dr; this will be the first traffic light. Park along the street by the Lacy Woods picnic pavilion sign.
• Starting at your car walk up the steps to the green fence.
• Take 48 medium steps from the fence down the path towards
• Turn right (There should be a small tree directly behind
you ~3 feet off the path)
• Take 16 steps towards a 8-10 foot Holly tree.
• Behind the Holly and a log under bark, a brick and leaves is what
• Happy Chinese New Year. Please make sure its hidden well
when you leave.