Woodstock and the Whomping Willow LbNA # 23491
|Found By||Jenjenz (Attempted) |
|Last Update||Jun 29 2013 |
Woodstock and the Whomping Willow
This one has just gone missing as of 6/7/2010. Someone put a hitchhiker in it and we fear the whole box may have been taken. We will try to replace it soon.
1. Start at the Pueblo Zoo parking lot.
2. Find the City Park playground.
3. Go up the straight yellow ladder with 6 rungs, and slide down the blue swervy, bumpy slide.
4. Sit at the bottom of the slide and look straight ahead. You should see a large tree with giant arms – the Whomping Willow.
5. Walk towards the Whomping Willow. Stand on the left side, looking out towards the park.
6. Notice a small building with a red roof across the road(on your right) and the blue swings (on your left). About halfway between these 2 reference points is a skinny, young, oak tree in a clearing. Walk towards this tree, about 90 paces.
7. Stand on the opposite side of this tree(road should still be on your right). Walk straight ahead toward a large locust tree (with moss on one side), about 50 paces.
8. Heading in the same direction, you will reach a grove of cedar trees, about 25 paces.
9. The farthest cedar tree is holding the little bird. Take your hand and feel a rock between the trunks. Take out the rock and the pieces of wood and WHABAM! You have the letterbox and the little birdie - his name is Woodstock!