Barkman Bark LbNA # 23492 (ARCHIVED)
|Placed Date||Jun 7 2010|
This box was replaced ages ago, but we forgot to update the website, sorry! Have fun and stop in at the library, which has great summer reading programs!
1. Start at the Barkman Branch library parking lot.
2. Go to the swing set in the park.
3. Swing on the swing closest to the library.
4. Stand by the red pole nearest the swing and look up the hill.
5. Walk up the hill toward a tree close to the fence. It has many trunks and looks like you can walk into it.
6. The Barkman Bark letterbox is hidden at the base of this tree under a piece of bark.