Woodland Mouse LbNA # 25904
|Placed Date||Sep 29 2006|
|Location||Middleburg Heights, OH|
|Found By||The Early Birds|
|Last Found||Oct 2 2010|
Equipment Needed: Letterboxing equipment, bug spray
Time: 1/2 hour
Take I-71 to Pearl Road. Go north on Pearl Road, then left on Fowles Road. Left on to S. Eastland Road; then right onto Valley Parkway. It if on your right at the picnic area parking, right after S. Quarry Lane.
1. From the parking lot take the dirt trail at the northeast corner. You will pass exercise equipment.
2. At the “safety first” sign take the right fork. Go into the woods. Just before you get to the concrete bridge supports in the water (these are left over from an Interurban Streetcar Line), take the left down the wooden stairs. If you want you can take a right at these concrete suports and do the loop, returning to the stairs.
3. Follow this path at the bottom of the stairs along the river. Stop right before the grassy clearance.
4. Look to your left in the woods, you will see a felled forked tree. Step between the forked arms, into the woods. Take 4 single-steps to a stump of a fallen tree under the left fork of the original tree. The box is hidden here.
5. Take the box up to the grassy path to one of the two benches. If you see a pile of tree logs parallel to the path, you’ve gone a couple feet too far.
6. After you replaced the box (very carefully) follow the trail the direction you were heading to continue back to your car.
Please contact me when you find this LB and give me a status update! Thanks!