Neighborhood Park LbNA # 26648
|Placed Date||Oct 22 2006|
Originally placed by Grace To You and adopted in July 2008 by J-Corn.
ORIGINAL HIDING PLACE OVERGROWN. NEW SPOT AS OF 07-10-11.
This box is planted in Grace To You's former neighborhood park, to celebrate the wonder of childhood play. The park features a nice playground, picnic tables and a brief trail, just right for the younger members of your letterboxing crew. You’ll find the box along the trail, with plenty of time left to play and picnic.
The name of the park, and the name of the place in which the box is hidden, are written below in a kid-friendly code.
egdirb rednu krap llewhtor
For more information on this and other secret codes for kids, go to: http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=content&id=channel380036&site=
1. You must do as the 3 Billy Goats Gruff and trip-trap-trip-trap across. You will also have to pretend like you are the Troll to find your prize.
2. Pretend you are right handed.
3. There is little room for privacy in this area; it might be a good idea to move away and sit down on the nearby tables, if not otherwise in use, while perusing your prize.
4. Please be sure to replace the box on a stable base when re-hiding, and do not leave anything showing.
5. Feel free to drop me a line to let me know how the box is faring!