and the elephant blew out the moon LbNA # 27461
|Placed Date||Nov 26 2006|
Park on the north side of the lot.
1. Walk along the sidewalk east on ________street.
Clue: Brother's Grimm "Ashputtel"
"Ashputtel went sorrowfully and sat down under the _______tree, and cried out:
'Shake, shake, _______tree,
Gold and silver over me!'
Then her friend the bird flew out of the tree, and brought a gold and
silver dress for her, and slippers of spangled silk;"
2. Follow the path to the right when you see an original MOUSEKETEER!
3. Walk down towards the "How do you like to go up in a _______?"
4. Cross over the _________.
Clue: Alfred, Lord Tennyson. 'And ask ye why these sad tears ________?'
5. and past the modern picnic table.
6. Take the southern most path into the park.
7. Follow it until you see High Tech One then go north (left).
8. At the _______go uphill to the right.
Clue: and the dish ran away with the (not spoon)
9. Find the __________________.
Clue: Carl Sandburg - I cross Lincoln Park on a winter night when the snow
is falling. Lincoln in bronze stands among the ________________ of snow,
10. 7 from clue #1 and 8 from N.P.S.
11. Stand on it and face (Red) ________ ___________.
Clue: 1992 movie with Nick Cage, Dennis Hopper and Lara Flynn Boyle.
12. Walk straight ahead. It is directly under the one that looks like an old woman. Up and to the right it looks like Pride Rock. It is in the crevise.