We Love Virginia LbNA # 2930
|Owner||Ladybug (Kathy) |
|Placed Date||Jul 14 2001|
|Found By||K&K |
|Last Update||Dec 1 2002 |
"We Love Virginia"
Belle Isle #2
Planted July 14, 2001, by Phillip and Lydia, of St. Louis, MO, visiting Ladybug
Difficulty: Easy with some hilly and rocky terrain to negotiate. Steep paths down to the river requiring keeping little ones close by.
After stamping in at the Morgan Family's Belle Isle #1 Box....
1. Return to the "zig-zagged" intersection.
2. From the large, double-trunk tree, proceed west at 255 degrees.
3. At the next intersection keep straight with the River on your right.
4. At fork bear south at 180 degrees.
5. At next fork, go left
6. AT next fork, go right
7. At next fork, bear right.
8. At 4-way intersection, continue straight at 180 degrees.
9. At 3 square concrete blocks set into the ground, take foot path to the
left to a large, 2-trunk tree on the left. Here, behind and under the fallen
tree, you'll find the letterbox.