Let's Go Frogging! LbNA # 29470 (ARCHIVED)
|Placed Date||Mar 25 2007|
|Location||Redwood City, CA|
|Found By||Wascally Wabbit|
|Last Found||Mar 31 2007|
|Last Edited||Nov 20 2015|
EFFECTIVE APRIL 25, 2007, THIS LETTEROX IS MISSING AND WILL BE REPLACED. WILL RE-POST WHEN REPLACED. OUR APOLOGIES.
1. Begin at Stulsaft Park, Goodwin and Mitchell Streets, Redwood City, California.
2. Let's go Frogging!! Go past drinking fountain and down steps to picnic table on your left.
3. Look to your right to see a creek and a swinging rope. Walk down and across the stones and across the creek.
4. Walk upstream along the creek bank on the far side approximately 25 steps to 2-3 big trees.
5. Look under the hollow of the trunk of the first tree, under leaves.
6. When finished, re-place the bag and re-cover with leaves.