Alphabet (ABC) Garden LbNA # 30565
|Owner||Lake Library Ladies|
|Placed Date||May 1 2007|
|Location||11955 Market Ave North, Uniontown, OH|
|Last Update||May 25 2013|
Placed by Lake Library Ladies
Lake Community Library
11955 Market AVe North
Uniontown, Ohio 44685
Equipment Needed: Letterboxing Equipment
Time: Approximately 10 minutes
From I-77 Southbound take OH-241 EXIT 118-toward OH-619/MASSILLON RD/OH-241. Turn LEFT ONTO MASSILLON RD/OH-241. Turn RIGHT onto E TURKEYFOOT LAKE RD/OH-619. Continue to follow OH-619 EAST. Turn RIGHT onto MARKET AVE NORTH.
From I-77 Northbound take OH-241/MASSILLON RD EXIT 118-toward OH-619. Turn RIGHT ONTO MASSILLON RD/OH-241. Turn RIGHT onto E TURKEYFOOT LAKE RD/OH-619. Continue to follow OH-619. Turn RIGHT onto MARKET AVE NORTH.
1. Park in the lot between Lake Middle School and Lake High School. You will be in front to the public library.
2. Head west towards the library and find Wisdom's Light.
3. Find the two children's classics by Mark Twain and Dr. Seuss and head in the diretion that the top of the books point.
4. Pace off 30 steps and if you would like to let us know you are on the trail to finding this letterbox ring the door bell.
5. Locate the southeast corner of the blue tiled building and pace off 17 steps.
6. Enter the Alphabet Garden after the seven arborvitaes (pine trees).
7. "I" spy a Letterbox.
Please enjoy the surroundings and come inside and "check out" our wonderful library!!!