Homestar Runner Series Part One LbNA # 30622
|Owner||Indigo Vulture |
|Placed Date||Apr 9 2007|
|Found By||The Humming Harkies |
|Last Update||Sep 23 2012 |
The stamps in this series are carved adaptations of four of the characters from the absurd website Homestar Runner. This series was planted for Cyclonic's "Who Needs A Theme?" gathering in May 2007.
To find these boxes, head to Washington Crossing State Park in Washington Crossing, New Jersey. Park by the Nature Center.
* From the Nature Center, walk back out the road.
* When you reach the first junction, go straight to pick up the multi-use trail.
* Youíll soon come to a giant pull-up bar.
* From the pull-up bar, 24 paces at 55* to a tree with logs behind. (Bearing corrected 5/26/07.)
* Return to the pull-up bar, and head northwest on the trail.
* Watch for J.L.ís beech on the left.
* From there, 140* to a bushy stump.
* Continue on the trail. It will curve right, and go through some dead trees.
* At the Y, look straight ahead to a five-trunked tree.
* Suspicious pile of bark out back.
* Go left (northeast) at the Y.
* At the next Y, another left. The trail makes a U-turn, and approaches a creek.
* Continue as the trail crosses the creek (itís really not a dead-end). As you continue, admire the energy conservation occurring on your right.
* Follow the trail up the hill. Look for a 15-foot stump on the left.
* From the stump, 40* across the trail to a tree with a big hole.