The Nature Trail Marshwalk @ Collipp-Worden Park LbNA # 31095
|Placed Date||May 22 2007|
1.Start your hunt at Collipp-Worden Park. Next to the park sign, on Slifer St., there is a wooden trail sign for The Nature Trail Marshwalk. This is where you will begin your adventure.
2. From this sign you'll spot a post that lightens a trail even in the night hours. Walk towards the post, you're looking for the #8.
3. While gazing upon the #8, you'll spot a line of new trees off to the distant left. Walk to where the path of trees begins.
4. Follow the line of new trees to lucky #7.
5. Where the trail starts is where you will begin counting paces.
6. Start down the trail approximately 30 paces. To your right, you'll see a trunk throne. 2 - 4 more paces along the same path will lead you to a 'V' which will frame the throne where the treasure is kept. Go look for yourself.