True Love (OH) LbNA # 31602 (ARCHIVED)
|Owner||be still and know|
|Placed Date||Jun 3 2007|
|Last Found||Jun 7 2007|
This clue was planted in celebration of our 7th wedding anniversary. Hope you enjoy it.
Drive past the American Legion, you will see the sign for the Sean Doebert Memorial Ampitheatre on the right. (park here).
We love music, so you will have to locate the box through the song titles and hints below to find this treasure:
1) "Love Can Build a Bridge"
2) "Stairway to Heaven"
3) "She's a Brick (shelter) House"
4) "Happy Trails to You" you will find on the left, follow it 'til it ends (be careful it's steep and slick when wet.)
5) Step right for a 21 gun salute (ok it's not a song - this is in honor of the American Leigon)
6) And just as I fell for my beloved 7 years ago, you will find our hearts in a fallen log on the right.