The Lone Oak Letterbox LbNA # 32438
|Placed Date||Nov 28 2008|
|Planted By||Crazy Catz|
|Found By||Team Monty|
|Last Found||Feb 25 2012|
The Lone Oak Letterbox
This one has been moved, ever so slightly....new clues below:
1. Go to the park where dogs are NOT in the way, and park in the lot next to where the dogs play.
2. Head west on the trail toward the bench and trees up ahead, you'll have many choices, but turn north, and take the low road instead.
3. Enjoy your walk until a wooden bridge meets your feet, then cross it, turn left, and wind around until you meet....
4. The lone oak tree just up the trail and to the side, it is here where the lone oak letterbox does reside.
5. Walk over to the tree, and stand by its trunk, climb up the slope to where the southwest branch meets the ground...look beneath the pile of moss and rocks, and find our special letter box.
Good luck and enjoy your wilderness walk!!