Armfield letter box LbNA # 32859
|Placed Date||Jul 11 2007|
|Location||Pilot Mountain, NC|
|Found By||inkers (Attempted)|
|Last Update||Sep 3 2010|
Please visit the Armfield web site (above) for directions to the center. This is an easy hike, great for beginners or young children. It is the first in a series of 2 boxes places by a local 4-H club. Look for 4-H letter box for the second set of clues.
1) From handicap parking lot, take the trail to the left.
2) Walk on something made by men.
3) Follow the path beside the creek.
4) Find a shelter for outdoor meals.
5) Box is near the campfire fuel.