Conway Park LbNA # 33363
|Placed Date||Jul 24 2007|
|County||British Columbia, CAN|
|Found By||Mike and Elaine|
|Last Found||Aug 17 2007|
1. Park your vehicle at the soccer/sports field on Babich Street, across the street from Terry Fox Elementary School.
2. Walk across the field to the covered observers' bench on the SOUTh end of the field (farthest from the porta-potty).
3. From this vantage point, you'll see the entrance to a cul-de-sac, complete with green-garbage-can-chained-to-a-pole.
4. At the end of this cul-de-sac, you'll see a sign indicating the entrance to "Conway Park."
5. Follow the path, turn the corner and head up the short but steep hill.
6. Peek over the "green" fence. Be careful, though, as it's a steep drop-off. Continue along.
7. You will see an ancient "giant" to the left of the path. The path will soon emerge into a park.
8. You will see a lampost on the perimetre of the park. The letterbox is at the base of the lampost. When you replace it, please put the box at the back of the lampost so that casual observers won't see it.