Poor Pup LbNA # 33897
|Owner||The Three Detectives|
|Placed Date||Aug 6 2007|
|Found By||DC Stones|
|Last Update||Oct 17 2015|
I've lost my puppy and need your help to find him.
My pup was lost in a neighborhood park close to where I live. To find the park, you need to travel south on Rolling Road. About a mile south of Franconia-Springfield Parkway you will pass a McDonalds and the Saratoga shopping center. Another half mile or so further south is Northumberland Road. Turn right/west on Northumberland and while traveling on Northumberland, look for the sports field on the left. The paved path into the woods is just downhill of the playing field. This is where you start your quest.
• As you walk into the woods, you will see a sign that prohibits something.
• You will cross over two cement structures.
• Given a choice, the path to the pup never goes uphill.
• At the end of the trail, be sure to make the right choice and follow the path in the right direction. The other choice brings you in the direction of another box, called The Green Box.
• The path will twist and turn and soon you will pass a manhole on the left and some wooden stairs on the right.
• On your right, you will see a large rock formation.
• Look for a black paint spot on a rocl (formerly a blue star), walk 12 paces (1 pace = 2 footfalls) and look right.
• You should see two large trees, about 18" apart. The pup is hiding under some rocks and leaves behind the small rock formation behind the trees.
Please be sure to stamp at a distance away from the hiding place and to rehide it very carefully. This is my first letterbox that I placed and is my first stamp I carved when I was 6 yrs old and I hope it stays hidden for a long, long time. --- Detective #1