Shining Diamond LbNA # 34619
|Placed Date||Aug 30 2007|
|Found By||The Pakrat (Attempted)|
|Last Update||Nov 21 2013|
1. Park at the intersection of Blauvelt AVE. and Lakewood AVE. in Ho-Ho-Kus.
2. Walk over to the sign that says Ho-Ho-Kus Athletic Fields, North Field.
3. Walk on the trail for a couple of minutes until you get to the tennis courts.
4. Look over at the water fountain on your right and go toward the small, gravel trail.
5. Walk a couple of feet until you see a large multi-trunk tree on your left.
6. Behind the tree is a log lodged into the bottom of the tree.
7. Under rocks, bark, and leaves is what you are looking for.
8. PLEASE* cover the box as well as you found it.