You're so vain you probably think ...... LbNA # 34775
|Owner||Tom Phan |
|Placed Date||Sep 3 2007|
|Location||Santa Fe, NM|
You're so vain you probably think this letterbox is about you - and it's Not James Taylor!
1. Proceed from the Hyde Park Visitor's Center - 6.4 miles into Santa Fe National Forest, or 5.4 miles from the border of Hyde Park and Santa Fe NF.
2. You will approach a parking area and lookout on the left. Park near the south end of the parking area.
3. As you approach the parking area, you will notice a guard rail to the left.
4. Counting down from the end of the guard rail - 12 wooden post supports. Or 10 double wood supports.
5. The letterbox is behind the 10th double wooden support - tucked in behind. I chose a post that would allow me to fit it snuggly so that it could not be seen.
If you walk just a bit further south - you will get a great view of the Santa Fe valley.