Black Bears in Suburbia LbNA # 35371
|Placed Date||Sep 22 2007|
|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Last Update||Jun 7 2012|
The Rockrimmon Trail runs for about two miles between Golden Hills Park and Foothills Elementary School. Black bears are occasionally seen throughout the neighborhoods in this area.
Terrain Difficulty: Easy. Less than a mile to the box over mostly level paths. Bike and pet friendly.
Clue Difficulty: Mostly easy if you know the code, but a little vague. Key phrase: black bear.
Directions: From I-25 South, exit on Woodmen, head straight on Rockrimmon, and turn left on Delmonico. Follow it to Golden Hills Park on the left and park here. Follow the concrete trail north then cross Delmonico to the gravel trail.
Head onto the trail and look for these signs you're getting close:
- No inkpad or pencil in the box, make sure you bring your own.
- This is a popular trail with many residences along it. Please be discrete when recovering and replanting the box.
- These clues may be vague, even after decoding them. If you don't like them, please choose another box.
- I may answer questions about decoding the cipher; other than that, please do not ask me for additional hints without offering a bribe of unpublished clues, hitchhikers, etc.
- Please email me with notes about the box: email@example.com.