Brownie Troop 3070 LbNA # 35998 (ARCHIVED)
|Placed Date||Oct 14 2007|
|Last Found||Nov 11 2007|
This box is located in Amico island.
1.start at Amico Island parking lot
2.Walk towards the wooden fence, the begining of the trailhead
3.Keep walking and bear to the right when you see picnic tables
4.Stay on gravel trailhead past the water on the right and left
5. When the trail splits - go straight towards the post with a red reflector
6. Stay on trail - when you see the bushes thining out look on the right and see the city of Philadelphia
7.Turn right when the trail ends, onto a dirt road
8. Stay on trail until you see an open field with two trees and two picnic tables
9. Walk past the field, follow the trailhead to the left, blue reflector post
10. follow trail across a wooden bridge and turn left
11. stay on trail , follow trail to the left up a hill
12. stay on trail, follow trail down wooden/rock steps
13. follow trail to wooden bridge
14. stand in the middle of the wooden bridge
15. look to your right at the large square looking tree
16. behind the tree under a pile of leaves, you will find a small tupperware box. placed by Brownie Troop 3070.
17. Follow the Blue trailhead and it will take you back to the parking lot.
Thanks for looking. Please let us know if the box is gone or destroyed and we will replace it.Kelrn6@comcast.net