Lake Catherine Campout LbNA # 37687 (ARCHIVED)
|Placed Date||Jan 20 2008|
1. Travel to Lake Catherine State Park.
2. Go to the office and inquire about the hiking trails.
3. At the trail head, take the Falls Branch Trail.
4. Hike down the trail for 5 or 10 minutes until you come to the first foot bridge.
5. Do not cross the bridge, but stay to the right and follow the creek for about 50 feet.
6. Look for a large oblong rock.
7. You will find the box under the side of the rock closest to the woods.