Flowers For You LbNA # 39805
|Placed Date||Apr 12 2009|
|Location||Wake Forest, NC|
|Last Found||May 2 2009|
South Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary
114 N. Wingate Street
Wake Forest, NC
You will need your own inkpad, pen and compass! The box is buried beneath 1 inch of dirt and mulch, you can hand dig or use a stick to uncover! Enjoy a bloom filled stroll through the campus of the South Eastern Seminary!
1. Park on N. Wingate St. between 98 (Durham Rd.) & West Avenue!
2. Enter the campus through the lighted iron arch on the east side of the street nearest 98!
3. Pass two light posts and continue up the path with Appleby on your right!
4. Pass between Ball and Dixon!
5. Follow the red brick road, do not vere off!
6. After one light post follow the bend to the left!
7. Find yourself at the steps of Binkley Chapel!
8. From the center of the circle, locate the path that will lead you south/southwest and head that way!
9. Stop and pay tribute to the Matthews family, rest here to "see the big picture"!
10. A half circle lies ahead of you, made up of nine beautiful trees!
11. One stands out above the rest-the flowers are buried at her “feet”!
Please be discreet while stamping! Replace and Re-hide completely! Happy Letterboxing!