Diamond LbNA # 43041
|Placed Date||Jul 8 2008|
Location: Dan Nicholas Park in Rowan County, NC.
Distance: Approximatley 1 mile total
Other: Appropriate for young children and pets. Snack shop, playground, lake, train and rest rooms on site.
1. Begin by parking in the parking lot by the large playground near the carousel.
2. Walk through the ENTRANCE sign, past the carousel and train.
3. Once you see the PHOTO BOOTH on your left, take a LEFT onto the trail.
4. Walk past the back of the shelter and over a bridge.
5. Take a RIGHT at the beginning of a second parking lot and walk over a second bridge.
6. Go LEFT toward the METAL BRIDGE and cross over it.
7. Follow the dirt path by the edge of the pond until you see a fallen tree extending into the water.
8. Walk to where the point in the path makes a Y.
9. Directly behind the large tree at the intersection of the Y, beneath the leaves and under a big rock you will find the treasure.