Chocolate LbNA # 44261
|Owner||Paw Paw and Granny|
|Placed Date||Oct 28 2008|
|Location||Stone Mountain, GA|
|Found By||hugsarehealthy (Attempted)|
|Last Update||Mar 15 2012|
Chocolate (pronounced: Choc – oh – la – taa)
On the road around Stone Mountain, Dora and Diego were on an adventure. They were on the way to Abuela’s house for a special surprise. Somewhere along the way Dora got lost. Will you help Diego find Dora? :>)
We need the map. Map says go under the old bridge, past the nature garden to the play ground. From the back right corner of the adult grilling area, on a sunny day, you can see turtle log down a steep bank to the lake. Don’t go down the bank, just look at the base of the fence post.
Thanks for Helping Diego find Dora. Now they can go to Abuela’s house for their
choc – oh – la - taa.
Happy trails to you. Gardening Granny and Paw Paw
Small advertisement: Most of our boxes in the park can be found in clusters in areas that are marked on the park map.
1. Plantation: Gone with the Wind (1)
2. Song Bird Trail: Song Bird Series (6)
3. Nature Garden: The Owl and the Hare (2)
4. Walk up trail: Snidely and Friends (3) and Three Kings (1)
5. Carillon: Robert and Carillon II – HHH (3)
6. Top of the Mountain: Top of the Rock Series (3)
7. Stone Mountain Village Series (not in the park but very close by)
Hope this helped you get started at the rock.