Bellatrix Letterbox LbNA # 45076 (ARCHIVED)
|Placed Date||Aug 31 2008|
|Found By||BroncoBoxers |
|Last Update||Jan 19 2009 |
JUST LEARNED THAT LETTERBOX IS MISSING. I WILL UPDATE THIS WHEN WE REPLACE. PLEASE CHECK BACK. THANKS!
· Access the Mesa Trail from the Chautauqua Park main trail (the wide road).
· Hike South on Mesa.
· You will come to a place where the trail is lined with Railroad ties.
· Pass the Skunk Canyon Trailhead and continue on more Railroad tie trail.
· Up about 40 paces on the left side of the trail is a tree shaped like a Y.
· 70 paces past the Y tree you will see three large trees on the left side of the trail (they appear from afar to be directly on the trail).
· At those three trees, the trail bends to the right.
· Walk several steps up the trail to just before the dead tree, where a little path goes down the left side to the first large rock outcropping.
· Bellatrix is under the first rock, in the crack.