Fairy Letterbox LbNA # 45286
|Owner||The Naughty Trolls|
|Placed Date||Jan 17 2009|
|Last Update||Jul 10 2013|
This is an indoor letterbox.
Building Hours: M-Th 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday 9 to 5, Saturday 10-5 and Sunday Closed.
RIDDLE: The letterbox is hidden in a tome, but I am not buried under dirt.
Little people (fairies?) frequent this area in this building. The latrines are nearby. :)
1) First word = the mirror image of SRETSBEW
2) Second word = Opposite of “old”
3) Third word = 5-24-16-12-15-18-5-18 (code: A=1…)
4) Fourth word = One who attends school (7 letters)
5) Fifth word = A type of book used to look up definitions
The stamps in this box were purchased as carving stamps is currently beyond our limited skill-set.
Brought to you by The Naughty Trolls of Waunakee, WI. We are trying to spread the letterboxing activity in our community.