Chloe and Sara's Hide Mercer Arboretum LbNA # 46517
|Placed Date||Apr 10 2009|
|Found By||Wry Me|
|Last Update||Nov 25 2011|
1. Go to Mercer Arboretum’s Botanical Gardens and find one of the trail maps posted around the Arboretum.
2. Head to the large pond in the center of the Arboretum
3. Pass the bridge that leads to the center of the pond.
4. Head toward the little ziz zag bridge at the end of the pond
5. Take the path into the woods past the ziz zag bridge and to the right of the bamboo forrest
6. At the fork in the path take a right onto the Primitive loop
7. At the next sign take a right onto Little Cypress trail
8. Cross the wooden bridge and take a left on Big Cypress Trail
9. At the next fork in the trail take a right
10. Walk to the wood bench made from split logs just before the next bridge
11. Facing the wood bench with the trail at your back, look straight ahead and slightly to the right. There is a tree with a stump about three feet up the trunk, the letter box is hidden in the stump.