The Suspension Bridge LbNA # 47214 (ARCHIVED)
|Placed Date||May 13 2009|
|Found By||Gryzzled Gryphon|
|Last Found||May 17 2009|
1. Start at the fountain on the corner of Washington Ave. and University Parks Dr.
2. Follow the concrete path in an eastward direction, passing the Peace Officers Memorial.
3. Continue on the path until you reach the wooden planks that begin the suspension bridge.
4. Now turn to face the Hilton Hotel on University Parks Dr.
5. Take 75 steps towards University Parks Dr.
6. Look to you left under the statue to find the letterbox. Watch out for the stampede!!! Don't worry, the bull will not kick you. The Ranger will take care of you.
Placed on May 14, 2009 by Girl Scout Troop 7303