2_4thePof1 LbNA # 48953
|Placed Date||Jul 24 2009|
|Found By||Otis' Friends|
|Last Found||Sep 23 2009|
BCSP Letter Box Clues.
This box was placed by a summer AmeriCorps member to add something to the park. We hope you enjoy a nice view and hopefully a quick find.
• Find the trees that are 190 years old behind a structure that is not half that age.
• Turn 180o and walk until you come to a hard place built by a dairy farmer.
• Turn 90o and walk along what the Dairy farmer built. Until you come to the reason the cow got away.
• You can walk through that reason, and start to better your attitude by increasing your altitude.
• Keep increasing your altitude until you come to the "Hoff's" rock. Don't worry you will know it is his, his name is on it.
• At the "Hoff's" rock look right at it or make sure you are standing facing 94o Y you ask.
• Because just past "Hoff's" rock at the base of the "Y", it does look like a Y from the base up, is a SPOR that cover the letter box.
• Thank you for trying this Park made letter box hunt, we hope you enjoyed it.
This box has been approved by Delaware State Parks. There is an entrance fee of $3.00 for Delaware residents, $6.00 for non-residents, every day from March 1 through November 30.