LLBLB (Bean Box) LbNA # 49152
|Placed Date||Jul 17 2009|
Start at the White Tail /Coyote parking lot.
1) Walk to the edge of the road.
2) Walk in the direction of a yellow fire hydrant on the left side.
3)Pass a "1/4 mile" white marked on the pavement.
4)"dR leinaD" Road sign on the left.
5) Athletic Field on the LEFT and a rough parking lot area on the RIGHT. (CORRECTIONS [from memory])
6) Go back to the wooded high pine area, about 50 feet back
7) Find a path into this wooded area which is on the same side of the rough parking area.
8) Down this path 50 paces (100 feet) turn to the right.
9) Walk 25 feet to the largest pine that grows into a double.
10)On the marsh side at the base of this tree is the LB.
Have Fun! Peace & Love ... budster of the Catskills