Boulder Safari 1 LbNA # 49496
|Placed Date||Jul 25 2009|
This Boulder Safari letterbox series is primarily driven by my 7 year old son. Neither of us is good at crafts, so please excuse our generic stamp. We'll try to come up with some nice walks in Boulder foothills. This is the first box in the series, come back to the site to check for new ones.
For fellow Harry Potter fans. Write the answers to clues below. The first letter of each answer corresponds to the clue number.
1. First name of the werewolf teacher.
2. Exam for wizards in their 5th year.
3. Harry's former girlfriend.
4. First name of Ron's mom.
5. The method of blocking Legilimency.
6. Wizard bank.
7. A wizard capable of transforming into another animal.
8. The charm used against boggarts.
Go west to the end of 3 1 7 6 4 5 2 8 street. Take the middle trail up. At the end of the trail, turn left on the main trail. Walk till you see the intersection with narrow trails going left and right. Trace back about 50 steps. You will see a large bouder on your left, in front of a fallen tree. The box is hidden under this boulder on the left side, behind the bush and hidden by a couple of small rocks.