Chadwick Hill LbNA # 49651
|Placed Date||Aug 11 2009|
Park on Watmough Head Road near the first bend. Donít park too close to the mail box.
1. Walk along the East edge of the field
2. Look for the trail near the North East corner of the field. Take the trail.
3. You will pass a BLM gate at about 0.2 miles From Watmough Head Road
4. In 0.2 miles you will come to a fork, go straight.
5. In another 0.1 miles you will come to another fork go left.
6. In 0.6 miles you will come to another fork in the road on a steep hill, go left.
7. In 0.4 miles you will come to a clearing with a view of the water.
8. At a T in the trail go left. You will follow the edge of the woods.
9. Continue past the swing (About 150 ft.) back into the woods.
10. Just after you enter the woods there is a LARGE low branched Douglas Fir.
11. The box is under one of its lowest branches on the uphill side. Please re-hide well. Thanks :-)