Fall Bles-sings LbNA # 50931
|Placed Date||Oct 1 2009|
|Found By||paper trail (Attempted) |
|Last Update||Jan 21 2011 |
From the South: Take Route 28 North to Route 7 West. Follow Route 7 West to the first stop light (George Washington Blvd) and turn right. Follow George Washington Blvd to Riverside Pkwy and turn right. Follow Riverside Pkwy to the end and the parking area for Bles Park is on the right.
From the East: Follow Route 7 West past Route 28 to the first light (George Washinton Blvd) and turn right. Follow George Washington Blvd to Riverside Pkwy and turn right. Follow Riverside Pkwy to the end and the parking area for Bles Park is on the right.
From the West: Follow Route 7 East to the light at Presidential Dr. Turn left onto Presidential Dr. Follow to stop sign at George Washington Blvd and turn right. Follow to the second left, Riverside Pkwy, and turn left. Follow Riverside Pkwy to the end the parking area for Bles Park in on the right.
• Park in the Bles Park parking lot near the playground; follow the path in the direction that puts the playground on your left. Let your kids stop and play.
• Continue following the path and look for a place that lets you “take a brake” and enjoy being outside. If you see it, you’re on the “right” track.
• Continue on and look for a split in the path and a bridge to cross. You could look right, but it would be out of sight. Try another direction.
• As you walk, you will come upon a crossroad. You should hesitate if you want to go straight, resist with all your might if you want to go right. You don’t want to turn around and end your walk, so head in the only direction that’s “left”.
• Look for a path that heads to the right as you walk. This new path goes between 2 “twin” trees standing guard on either side it. You will come to a “T” in this path where it meets another.
• Look left and right for a bridge to cross, if you can’t find it you’re at a loss.
• Cross the bridge and stay on this path for just a bit. Look for a path that heads to the right towards the water. You’ll know it when you see a tree that is shaped like a “Y” that hangs out a bit over the water.
• Follow this path along the water, but be “WARNED” you’re going to have to follow it around to the left soon.
• Walk just a little further and look for your prize at the base of a tree that is missing part of its trunk. If you reach the trash can you’ve gone too far, maybe just go back to the car… Nope! You’re right there, turn around and go back a few steps.