Rocky box Rox LbNA # 51577
|Placed Date||Nov 29 2009|
|Found By||Arf! (Attempted) |
|Last Update||Sep 1 2011 |
start in old town park in branchburg NJ. You may want to bring a compass or a shovel....
1. Stand directly between the swings and and the Dug out on the west side of the field.
2. Look North and walk 7 paces toward the Wooded path ahead.
3. Next look left and find a secret path in the woods between you and the swings.
4. Once inside the woods take about 6 paces and notice two concrete rocks.
5. Locate the best you can to the center of the two rocks There should be a red brick shaped rock(if sill there) dig under the brick.
Viola there you should have the box please close correctly when you are finished.
SEE YA LATER