Where Am I? LbNA # 52724
|Owner||The Pakrat |
|Placed Date||Jun 6 2011|
|Found By||??? |
|Last Update||Sep 24 2014 |
Each of these six lists has something in common. Figure out the name of the one New Jersey city which will complete all six lists.
1. Bloomfield, Clinton, Harrison, Hoboken, Newark, Passaic, ????
2. Alpine, Bayonne, Chatham, Elizabeth, Hewitt, ????, Wyckoff
3. Cedar Grove, Harrison, Hillside, Little Falls, Montclair, ????, Union
4. Bloomfield, Chatham, Passaic, ????, Ramsey, Union, Wayne
5. Carlstadt, Hackensack, Hoboken, Passaic, ????, Summit, Washington
6. Franklin, Harrison, Hasbrouck Heights, Passaic, ????, Summit, Washington
Once you’ve found the right place, go to the south side of the west side, then over the water. Find the white spike reaching skyward. From the spike, head west to a small creek. Turn right and follow the shoreline. The creek will join a larger waterway. When you come to a huge multi-trunked tree growing right at the water’s edge, put your back to it and the river and face two trees; a small one on the right, and a medium sized one on the left. The box is hidden under a SPOR at its base.
• No ink included; bring your own. Black is suggested.
• Please rehide well; the prevalence of bottles and trash marks this as a local hangout.