Marysville Public Library 100th Birthday LbNA # 52885
|Found By||Lyndell |
|Last Update||Jul 26 2013 |
Location: The Marysville Public Library
Address: 231 S. Plum St.
Marysville, OH 43040
Event: A letterbox to celebrate the library’s 100th birthday!
A classic and the oldest trick in the book,
A mystery inside a mystery.
Figure out the system and take a look
And make this mystery history!
Put the answers together, all in a row.
The letters and numbers will tell you just where to go!
1. The person who officiates a football game, for short (3 letters).
2. Days in a week.
3. Months in a year, minus 3.
4. Number of pigs that were huffed and puffed.
5. In Morse code, the symbol that isn’t a dash.
6. Repeat the numbers from numbers three and four.
The letterbox is located within the library. The clues will tell you where to go once you are inside!