Horseshoe Lake - Brownie Troop 318 ELF LbNA # 54225
|Placed Date||Jun 27 2010|
|Location||Shaker Heights, OH|
|Found By||The Early Birds|
|Last Found||Aug 18 2010|
|Last Edited||Sep 14 2015|
1. Walk into Horseshoe Lake Park to climbing web pyramid.
2. Face picnic shelters and walk forward toward road.
3. At road, turn left toward parking circle.
4. Follow path between handicap parking spaces.
5. Turn right on path toward water.
6. Walk toward water and enjoy the view.
7. At base of steps, turn right on path.
8. Stop at big tree on left that reaches out over the water.
9. Turn right and take 20 small/medium steps forward, up the small hill.
10. Look to the right, I’m nestled in the tree.