|Placed Date||Jun 10 2010|
|County||British Columbia, CAN|
|Planted By||Gold Country|
• Located north of Clinton, via Hwy #97N, the Cariboo Hwy.
• Head west on Meadow Lake Road, pull well off road for
stops and parking.
• Back country road, be prepared for all events.
• Travel ~15 km west on Meadow Lake Road
and park well off the road at Pole 169.
• Follow the overgrown road north for ~700 m toward lake.
• Head 40m east of the claim post. Box is in the corner of the
eastern most log building.
• Good shoes recommended.
Follow the link above to read the full history of this site. This is part of the Gold Country GeoTourism Series. Collect a sticker from 24 sites and redeem for a prize! Go to goldtrail.com for more information.