Transvaal Mine LbNA # 54406
|Placed Date||Jun 10 2010|
|County||British Columbia, CAN|
|Location||Logan Lake, BRC|
• Forestry Access Road
• Seasonal access
• 4x4 Vehicle recommended.
• Be prepared for all conditions, back country access.
• There is no celluar service & vehicle with good clearance required for rain bars.
• Up-to-date maps are advised, as logging roads and cut blocks change landscapes.
• From Hwy #97C, access Cinder Hill forest service road.
• Stay on main Cinder Hill FSR, past branch roads, ~ 6.5 km to cattleguard.
• Continue ~1.5 km and park at large flat on left.
• Continue on foot along the old road on left ~ 245 paces to Cabin.
• From doorway on northeast side of cabin box is ~ 34 paces northeast under a fallen tree.
Follow the link above to read the full history of this site. This is part of the Gold Country GeoTourism Series. Collect a sticker from 24 sites and redeem for a prize! Go to goldtrail.com for more information.