Owl's Hideout LbNA # 57808
|Placed Date||May 12 2011|
|Location||Bear Creek Park, Medford, OR|
|Found By||feeling froggy :)|
|Last Found||Jun 18 2011|
This is an easy find, but PLEASE be wary of onlookers. Use your super-spy skills to find and replace this box without being seen by others. Would hate for the box to turn up missing.
To find Owl's Hideout:
1)Go to Bear Creek Park
2)You know those free concerts they hold every summer? Go to the bandshell area.
3) Get up on stage. Look out at the "audience".
4) You'll see a U-shaped brick structure. Go stand on it.
5) Look back at the stage. Flanking the stage are two white "pirate ship masts" with finnials on top. One has a tree beside it. Ignore that one.
6) Look at the other one.
7) Now, look past it. Toward the creek. Look low. You'll see a fallen tree. A big one. That's where Owl makes his Underwood Hideout.
8) CAREFULLY replace all cover so that letterbox stays hidden from view.