Around The Pond at Three Creeks Park LbNA # 60148
|Placed Date||Nov 21 2011|
|Location||Three Creeks Park, Columbus, OH|
1.Enter the Heron Pond entrace at Three Creeks Park. (From I-270, take US 33 east towards Lancaster about 1 mile. Turn right on Hamilton Rd . Then turn right on Williams road. Entrace is about 2 miles on the right.)
ADDRESS: 3600 Williams Road
2. Park in the lot, when facing Heron Pond head right down paved trail.
3. Begin at fishing regulation sign on left side of paved trail (right by the parking lot).
4. Walk abuot 400 feet down trail unitl you come to two young trees on right side of trail. At the first young tree turn right into the woods.
5. Walk about 20 feet down hill and arive at large rotten tree.
6. Like a turtle, crawl around the tree. Box is hidden behind some old bark. Enjoy the contents and replace when finished. You are welcome to take a Metro Park sticker that is included in the box.
IF BOX IS MISSING OR IN NEED OF MAINTENENCE: contact email@example.com