the stamp tree LbNA # 60191
|Owner||buffalo ridge |
|Placed Date||Nov 25 2011|
|Location||mitchelle memorial, cleves, OH|
|Found By||St. Wanderful (Attempted) |
|Last Update||Mar 15 2014 |
1. Park @ the "wood duck trail"
2.Head south down the trail which is a gravel path
3. At the split in the trail continue south 35 paces to an old cement watering trough on you right.
4. Head due west across the the creek up the hill until you come to an old barbed wire fence on your right
5. On your right look for two fence post about 3 feet apart
6. turn and look over your left shoulder and hunt for a tree with a hole in the trunk----see treasure box inside!.